Properties @ 77°F (25°C)
|Density, Lb/Gal (kg/L)
|Freeze Temperature, °F (°C)
|Boiling Point, °F (°C)
|Solvent for clean-up
|Fumes During Treatment
CONCLEAN CCC060 is registered with the US Department of Agriculture for use in food plants as a general cleaner for floors and walls.
Surface Preparation: the concrete surface to be cleaned should be free of any substance or coverings, which may interfere with the proper application and penetration of CONCLEAN CCC060. Protect adjoining work from spillage, blow over, etc.
- Apply CONCLEAN 060 evenly onto the substrate at a rate of 245 – 300 ft2 per Gallon (6 – 7.5 m2 per liter), using a low-pressure hand spray assembly or by decanting and spreading with broom or mop.
- Allow the concrete or treated substrate to be soaked for approximately two hours in order to clean and emulsify grease, oils, fats, etc. The treatment period may vary according to the actual substrate condition encountered.
- Agitate with a stiff bristle brush, broom or power floor-scrubbing machine if desired.
- Rinse emulsified solution from the surface with high temperature/high pressure water spray system or with fresh water.
- Repeat above steps for additional cleaning requirements or heavy grease conditions.
Consumption: consumption of CONCLEAN CCC060 depends on the extent of contamination. On an average approximately 245 – 300 ft2 per Gallon (6 – 7.5 m2 per liter) can be taken for estimation purposes.
Cleaning: always clean tools, equipment and substrate with clean water immediately following their use.
The product can be stored for 2 years in a cool and dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Skin: Product acts as a de-fatting agent and can cause a slight skin irritation. Flush with clean water.
Eye: Flush immediately with fresh water for at least 25 minutes and seek medical attention.
Ingestion: Drink water, then a solution of water and vinegar or acidic fruit juice. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.
Clothing: Always wear protective safety wear as common with any chemical applications. Rubber gloves, footwear, goggle, paper mask is recommended.
LIMITED WARRANTY: International Chem-Crete Inc. warrants that, at the time and place we make shipment, our materials will be of good quality and will conform to our published specifications in force on the date of acceptance of the order.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein is included for illustrative purposes only and to the best of our knowledge, is accurate and reliable. International chem-crete Inc. is not under any circumstances liable to connection with the use of information. As International Chem-Crete Inc. has no control over the use to which others may put its products, it is recommended that the products be tested to determine the suitability for specific applications and/or our information is valid in particular circumstances. Responsibility remains with the architect or engineer, contractor and owner of the design, application and proper installation of each product. Specifier and user shall determine the suitability of the product for specific application and assume all responsibility in connection therewith. AM22319.