CHEM-CRETE BLENDED SOLVENT is mainly designed for cleaning of the application tools. However, this product can be used as a thinner for most synthetic resins, paints, inks, polyurethane adhesives, gums, and rubbers.
Among its Applications are:
- Cleaning agent for metal surfaces.
- Refining and de-waxing of mineral and lubricant oils.
- Cleaning agent for coating application tools.
- Thinner for synthetic resins, paints, inks.
The product can be stored for minimum of two years at temperature from 32°F to 68°F (0°C to 20°C) in its unopened original packing.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY.
- Skin Contact: Wash thoroughly with soap and lukewarm water.
- Eye Contact: Flush immediately with clean running water and contact a Physician.
- Respiratory Problems: Remove affected person to fresh air immediately and contact a Physician.
Hygiene: Wash hands immediately after use. Wash clothing before re-use.
LIMITED WARRANTY: International Chem-Crete Inc. warrants that, at the time and place we make shipment, our materials will be of good quality and will conform to our published specifications in force on the date of acceptance of the order.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein is included for illustrative purposes only and, to the best of our knowledge, is accurate and reliable. International Chem-Crete Inc. is not under any circumstances liable to connection with the use of information. As International Chem-Crete Inc. has no control over the use to which others may put its products, it is recommended that the products be tested to determine the suitability for specific applications and/or our information is valid in particular circumstances. Responsibility remains with the architect or engineer, contractor and owner of the design, application and proper installation of each product. Specifier and user shall determine the suitability of the product for specific application and assume all responsibility in connection therewith. AM19419.