CHEM-PHP PLUS is an ideal polishing, hardening, densifying and dustproofing agent for:
- Industrial plants, i.e. chemical processing, sewage treatment, water treatment, refineries, food processing, etc.
- Civic Center and Sport Arenas
- Warehouse Slabs
- Clean the surface and remove any contaminants and dust to open the surface voids.
- Spray CHEM-PHP PLUS evenly at a coverage ratio of 200 ft2/Gallon (4.9 m2/Liter).
- Maintain the surface wet with the product for 30 minutes by reapplying to porous areas that quickly absorb the product; meanwhile, agitate the product over areas that show slow absorption rates using a bristle broom or a brush.
- Sweep away any excess or unabsorbed material with a broom or squeegee.
- Allow the surface to dry for about 2 hours, and then flush with water to remove any excess materials remain on the surface.
Soon after the concrete substrate has reached the set stage and the finishing is complete, make sure the surface is free from ponding water then apply CHEM-PHP PLUS to new concrete following the same steps as in the case of old concrete.
Cleaning: clean all tools and sprayers with water
Store all containers between 40ºF and 95ºF (5ºC and 35ºC). Do not allow product to Freeze.
Do not allow material to come into contact with glass, aluminum or glazed tile systems. Keep Out of Reach of Children.
LIMITED WARRANTY: International Chem-Crete Inc. warrants that, at the time and place we make shipment, our materials will be of good quality and will conform to our published specifications in force on the date of acceptance of the order.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein is included for illustrative purposes only and, to the best of our knowledge, is accurate and reliable. International Chem-Crete Inc. is not under any circumstances liable to connection with the use of information. As International Chem-Crete Inc. has no control over the use to which others may put its products, it is recommended that the products be tested to determine the suitability for specific applications and/or our information is valid in particular circumstances. Responsibility remains with the architect or engineer, contractor and owner of the design, application and proper installation of each product. Specifier and user shall determine the suitability of the product for specific application and assume all responsibility in connection therewith. AM26319.